101 Business Administration Building
The College of Business Administration offers qualified scholars contemporary graduate programs designed to broaden and strengthen their understanding of the conventional academic disciplines of management education. Our graduate programs integrate innovative instructional methods with experienced-based learning to enable our graduates to succeed in a competitive global marketplace. Our quality is reflected in the success of our students, alumni, and faculty, and in the enhancement of the personal and professional lives of community residents. At the heart of our programs is a distinguished faculty dedicated to teaching, research, and community service. The College is committed to providing a high-quality management education to a highly motivated, diverse student body framed by the region’s unique socio-economic environment.
The College of Business Administration offers the following graduate degree programs: the Ph.D. in Business Administration, the MBA degree, the Master of Accountancy degree, and the Master of Science in Economics degree. In addition, the College partners with the College of Engineering in the offering of dual degrees, which combine the undergraduate engineering degree with the MBA degree; and partners with the College of Liberal Arts to offer the MBA degree in conjunction with the Master of Public Administration degree. Finally, the College partners with the UT Health Science Center in Houston to offer the Certificate in Business Informatics in concert with the MBA degree.
The UTEP Graduate Business Center (GBC) is the downtown extension of the UTEP College of Business Administration (COBA). The state-of-the-art downtown facility focuses on graduate business education and houses all MBA program formats. Located 1.5 miles from the UTEP campus, the UTEP GBC is housed in the Chase Tower at the center of the City’s business district. Its location facilitated the involvement of professionals and executives at all levels in the educational process. The GBC allows COBA to meet the following objectives:
- Offer a full portfolio of Master of Business Administration formats – Accelerated, Executive, and Full Time
- Develop a learning environment appropriate for managers and executives;
- Expand COBA’s research capacity and professional development initiatives;
- Provide the region’s professional community with a facility appropriate for continuing education and staff development programs;
- Contribute to the renaissance of downtown El Paso.
Enrollment in Graduate Courses in the College of Business Administration for Non-Business Graduate Students - Any graduate student who has not been admitted to one of the graduate degree programs must have written permission from the Graduate Advisor in the College of Business Administration to enroll in graduate courses offered by the College.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org; 915-747-5241
Education: BS, City College of New York; MBA, Long Island University (Awarded Dean's Research Fellowship); DBA, Indiana University
Contact Information: email@example.com; 915-747-7753
Education: BA, Troy State University at Dothan; MBA, Troy State University at Dothan; MA, University of Alabama; Ph D, University of Alabama
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Visiting Assistant Professor
Departments and Programs
College of Business Administration (Dean's Office)
Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Engineering BS/MBA
Doctor of Philosophy
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, Computer Information Systems
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, Economics
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, Finance
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, International Business
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, Management
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, Supply Chain Management
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, Marketing
- M.B.A. Plus Certificate, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management.
Accounting and Information Systems
Master of Accountancy
Economics and Finance
Master of Science