The University Catalog contains information about admission requirements, placement tests, transfer of credit, readmission, online/self-paced/part-time studies, and summer orientation sessions.
For specific admissions policies and procedures at the undergraduate and graduate level, please follow these links:
The academic calendar can be accessed here.
For mini-term dates, visit the Class Schedule Web page, (under Registration Information), or call the Registration and Records Office at 915.747.5544.
- General questions about undergraduate admission policies and recruitment can be found here.
- Interested in becoming a UTEP Miner? Sign up to get the inside scoop on campus life and the ins and outs of the application process.
- General questions about the admission process or the status of your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current undergraduate students should contact their advisors for additional questions.
- General questions about graduate admission policies and recruitment can be found here.
- Interested in requesting general information about UTEP Graduate School, complete this form.
- Questions on admissions or enrollment, email email@example.com
- Questions on First Semester Graduate Experience and for questions on New GR Student Modules NSO Virtual Orientation PT1 (Community of Care) & PT2 & PT3 (Everfi), email firstname.lastname@example.org
- General inquiries, email email@example.com or call 915.747.5491